[Announce] Washington DC and Philadelphia Chix Meeting in Baltimore

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Mar 19 12:00:09 UTC 2007

The Washington DC Linuxchix chapter:

http://hoteldetective.org/dc-linuxchix/

and the Philadelphia Linuxchix chapter:

http://phillychix.org/

are meeting up on Sunday April 1st, 2007 at the National Aquarium in
Baltimore:

http://aqua.org/

We will be meeting close to opening time (9AM) and will spend the
morning at the Aquarium followed by a late lunch in Baltimore's Inner
Harbor area.

Anyone is welcome to join this meetup, we'd love to see some Baltimore
Chix - or anyone else who can get there - show up!

We're arranging carpools from DC and Philadelphia, for more information
about coming from the DC Area contact Katie Bechtold:
katie at hoteldetective.org

For more information about coming from Philadelphia contact me,
Elizabeth Bevilacqua: lyz at princessleia.com

If you're coming from elsewhere drop me an email so we can exchange
cellphone numbers and know to expect you :)

Also, if you drop either of us a line by the end of this week Katie can
get you a discount ticket for the aquarium ($3 off price at the door
price of $21.95).

Cheers,

Lyz/pleia2

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com