[Announce] Re: [Sydney Linuxchix] In-person LinuxChix website hackfest: linux.conf.au, 20 Jan 2007

Sara Falamaki falamaki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 05:02:05 UTC 2007

UNSW has uniwide wireless and CSE (the school of Computer Science and
Engineering) also has wireless around the K17 building.  You do need
to be a student to access either (unless you do some deal with the
uni/school), but if you can find one, a student can probably use her
laptop as an AP.  Neither uniwide or cse wireless are free, they're
charged for data usage outside the unsw network.

 -S

Sara Falamaki              http://falamaki.id.au