[Announce] LinuxChix meeting in Sydney, Australia: Friday 23 February 2007

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Wed Feb 21 03:54:35 UTC 2007

Each month, there is a LinuxChix meeting in Sydney prior to the Sydney
Linux Users Group meeting. Women interested in Linux and Free Software
are invited to come along.

 Time: 5:30-6:30pm (lateness is fine)

 Location: Olio, Shop 1, The Forum, St Leonards.

           The forum is the large courtyard/forum you enter when you
           leave the St Leonards train station.

           See <http://www.olio.com.au/> for more information about the
           venue.

 Topic: This month we'll be talking about what a sysadmin job is like.

 Date: Friday 23rd February 2007 (last Friday of each month)

 RSVP: rsvp.sydney at au.linuxchix.org

Afterwards we will go to the SLUG meeting together. See
<http://www.slug.org.au/node/57> for more details about the SLUG
meeting.

The LinuxChix meetings in Sydney are organised by Sydney members of
AussieChix, the Australian LinuxChix chapter. See
<http://au.linuxchix.org/> for more about AussieChix.

-Mary