[Announce] The Tenth SuperHappyDevHouse

Val Henson val.henson at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:06:25 EST 2006

If you're in the San Francisco Bay area this weekend, you should think
seriously about attending this event.  It's basically a party, with
programming.  I've been to three of these and had a great time, met
some interesting people, and wrote fun code.  For those of you who
read the networking thread, this is a perfect place for networking.
Many women come and the atmosphere is very female-friendly.

-VAL

http://upcoming.org/event/79291/
http://shdh.org/

It's our tenth and inaugural Super Happy Dev House. We're trying
something totally new and wacky this time as an experiment. Don't
freak out - it's just a test. :) We're going to have an ALL WEEKEND
COMPETITION from Friday June 2nd at 7pm to Sunday June 4th at 11:59pm.
The goal? To produce the best money printing machine.

What do we mean by that? We want you to get together with some friends
and make a service that runs itself and makes money without your
needing to get involved. The winning team will be announced a month
after the contest begins as the team whose service makes the most
money.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE COMPETING TO COME, HACK, AND ENJOY.

LOCATION NOTE: The kickoff is Friday from 7-10pm at SuperHappyFunHouse
(2735 Skyfarm Drive, Hillsborough, CA) and then runs from 10am
Saturday to midnight Sunday on the fourth floor of France Telecom's
building.

Rules and more details on the website at shdh.org.