[Announce] Re: [anti-chapter] LinuxChix Meeting Bay Area June 3

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Tue May 31 13:18:22 EST 2005

The bay area anti-chapter will be having a get-together on Friday,
June 3 to celebrate Christina Zeeh's visit.

Here's the current plan: meet at about 7:15 at Cafe Barrone in Menlo
Park (I'm pretty sure that's the name of the place Val has suggested
for past meetings).

Cafe Barrone is next to Kepler's, near the Caltrain station,
and Google says the address is 1149 El Camino Real.
(If anyone has a better suggestion in Menlo Park or thereabouts,
feel free to speak up!)

There's a slight possibility that something related to the
conference (Apple WWDC) will come up on Friday night, in which
case Christina will give us a day's warning and we'll move it to
Saturday. (Nobody expressed a strong preference between Friday
and Saturday.)

Anyone is welcome to join us!

	...Akkana