[Announce] Timelog of Linuxchix Brazil

Sulamita Garcia toskinha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 02:35:17 EST 2005

At the 6th Free Software International Forum in Porto Alegre, Brazil,
David A. Wheeler  was one of the speekers. He wrote his travelog, and
wrote a section called "Women have arived!". So he asked for more
information about how this happened, and I wrote a LinuxChix Brazil
timelog, what I thought maybe would be interesting for everybody.
Someway, we managed from "why are so few women" to "Why are so many
women involved". Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.linuxchix.org.br/node.php?id=193

 °v°  Sulamita Garcia
/(_)\  LinuxChix Brasil