[Announce] London Linuxchix Gather!!

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Fri Sep 10 19:28:09 EST 2004

Hi All,

Excuse the crossposting...

If you're anywhere in the vicinity of London on Tuesday September 14th,
we're having a Linuxchix inter-continental gathering! I'm going to be in
London next week!

If you're interested in joining us for the London Eye, we'll meet
outside the Westminster Underground station at 6:00 SHARP (come a bit
early). If you want to ride the Eye, we need advance notice, so we can
book it. Send Meredydd (meredydd at everybuddy.com) an email saying you'll
join us on the Eye. He needs this by Sunday evening latest. He'll also
give you his cell # in case.

My cell phone will be a hunk of useless metal (damn CDMA), but I'm
staying at Thistle Charing Cross, if you need to reach me. And I'll be
on email and IRC (pearlbear on #linuxchix).

Then, we'll meet at 7:30 back at the Westminster underground station,
for other folks who can't or don't want to do the eye to join us, and
grab some eats close by, and just hang out.

See you then, I hope!

Links:

Underground:
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/default.asp
http://map.tfl.gov.uk/map.asp?X=237&Y=298&W=57&H=14&s=101&map=Underground&area=central

Eye:
http://www.londoneye.com/

--
.Michelle

--------------------------
Michelle Murrain
mmurrain at dbdes dot com
413-222-6350 ph
617-889-0929 ph
952-674-7253 fax <--- new
Page: pageme at murrain.net
AIM:pearlbear0 ICQ:129250575
Skype: pearlbear
Jabber: pearlbear at transactim.net

"..it is for us, while we have this great gift of consciousness, to use
it properly, to understand what it means to live consciously, to live
fully with awareness, to know where we are coming from, where we are
going, and why we are here." -- Seyyed Hossein Nasr