[Announce] Sydney, Australia, Perl Courses

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Fri Sep 26 15:54:50 EST 2003

G'day folks,

If you're not in Sydney, Australia or you don't wish to learn Perl
please ignore this email.

Perl Training Australia is about to run some public courses, and since
we're telling everyone else about these, I thought I should let you
all know as well.  Since I really like all of the LinuxChix members we've
decided to offer an additional[1] discount to those people who mention
LinuxChix when making their booking.  This discount saves $50 per person
on our Introduction to Perl course and $30 per person on our Intermediate
course.

If you book before the early bird discount dates (see below) you will get
a further discount per person.

[1] (We're making this offer to LUV members, Perl Mongers members, and
SAGE-AU members too.  This additional discount is applicable once only, so
mentioning Perl Mongers, LUV, SAGE-AU and LinuxChix will still only give
you it once.  I'm really sorry if you receive this email too many times
because you're associated with all of the above groups.)

Further information is below:

        Perl Training Australia - Welcome to Perl Courses

Perl Training Australia will be running public courses in Sydney
on the following dates:

Introduction to Perl    -       Thursday 27 - Friday 28 November 2003
Intermediate Perl       -       Friday  5th December 2003

Courses start at 9:00am and finish at 5:00pm.  There will be breaks for
morning and afternoon teas as well as a 60 minute break for lunch.  Lunch
will be provided.

These courses will be held at the
	Univeristy of Technology Sydney
    	No 1 Broadway
   	Ultimo NSW

Perl Training Australia believes that the best way to teach Perl is to
allow participants to experiment with each new concept as it's being
taught.  As a result these are hands-on courses, with participants using
workstations provided to complete a number of programming exercises throughout
the day.

Each course participant will receive the following on the day:
        * Bound course notes
        * Floppy disk of exercises and answers for later reference
        * Certificate of course completion.

Course costs are $1100 per person for the Introduction to Perl course and
$660 per person for the Intermediate Perl course.  A early bird
discount of $100 per person for the Introduction to Perl course and $60
per person for the Intermediate course applies if payment is received on
or before the following dates:
        - Introduction to Perl - Friday 31st October.
        - Intermediate Perl    - Friday  7th October.
Further discounts apply to bookings of 3 or more people.

To register your interest in any of these courses please visit our booking
page at
        http://www.perltraining.com.au/bookings.html

Please note that places will be limited and bookings are on a first-come
first-served basis.   Perl Training Australia will be running further
courses in both Melbourne and Sydney over the coming months, so please feel
free to register your interest if you cannot make these dates.

All the best,

        Jacinta Richardson

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson	    |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |