[Announce] Cancellation

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Tue Nov 4 12:56:36 EST 2003

	Due to unfortunate circumstances, we have to reschedule the 2nd Toronto 
LinuxChix meeting. When the new date is available, we intend to be
in a position to set it so a "regular timeframe" like the fourth week on the 
month or something like that. I will announce the new date here as well as 
posting it on :


The location of our webpage is temporary, pending a more appropriate home 
with mailing lists etc.

I sincerely apologise if I cause anyone any turmoil with this rescheduling 
and we will streamline this as soon as possible.


More information about the Announce mailing list