[Announce] Cancellation

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Tue Nov 4 12:56:36 EST 2003

G'day
	Due to unfortunate circumstances, we have to reschedule the 2nd Toronto
LinuxChix meeting. When the new date is available, we intend to be
in a position to set it so a "regular timeframe" like the fourth week on the
month or something like that. I will announce the new date here as well as
posting it on :

  http://www.swmbo.ca/otherlinks/lchix/lchix.html

The location of our webpage is temporary, pending a more appropriate home
with mailing lists etc.

I sincerely apologise if I cause anyone any turmoil with this rescheduling
and we will streamline this as soon as possible.

--
ldb