[Announce]Ottawa Linux Symposium

Val Henson val at nmt.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:00:45 EST 2003

The Ottawa Linux Symposium is one of the few technical Linux
conferences left, in addition to being just plain fun!  If there is
any way you can get to Ottawa this July, I strongly recommend
attending.  Several of the LinuxChix (including me) will be going, and
we'll be sponsoring two Birds Of a Feather sessions about women in
Linux.  OLS is a great conference for people new to Linux, too, so
don't think that you aren't "elite" enough to attend.

http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2003/

Attendance is limited to 500 people, and is currently 30% full right
now.  I recommend registering sooner rather than later.

Register by going to:

https://secure.linuxsymposium.org/2003/

and creating a login account.

See you there!