[Announce] I Brazilian LinuxChix Meeting

sulamita at 4linux.com.br sulamita at 4linux.com.br
Tue Apr 8 11:51:03 EST 2003

Hi

This is my firt post on LinuxChix lists. I'm from Brazil, and me and
Michelle are keeping Brazilian chapter.
We and brazilian slackware group are planning our first brazilian meeting,
and it will be May 3-4, at Sao Paulo. More than 400 subscribe to, and make
us pretty nervous, but too pretty excited. People from all Brazil are
coming, and the subjects are very interestig. Sessions about Clusters,
Voice over Ip, Iptables, LDAP, and I will presents a session based on
HOWTO Encourage Woman, `Why are so few women on Linux?`.
The site of meeting are under http://evento.salt.org.br/ .
I just want sharing with you. I will send links with photos after the
meeting :)

Sulamita Garcia
http://www.linuxchix.org.br/