[Announce]Silicon Valley Anti-Chapter meeting Friday, Sept. 27th

Val Henson val at nmt.edu
Wed Sep 25 15:58:58 EST 2002

We'll be playing the TCP/IP Drinking Game:

http://www.nmt.edu/~val/tcpip.html

At a local Mountain View bar:

http://www.ststephensgreen.com/

I'm going to show up around 8:30pm to stake out a table, and hopefully
we can start playing around 9:00pm.  There is no cover charge, and you
need to be over 21.  Drinking alcohol is, of course, optional.

I want to get pictures of both men and women playing the TCP/IP
Drinking Game since right now I'm breaking one of the cardinal rules
of encouraging women in Linux - I have a picture of all men on the
drinking game page. :)

-VAL