[Announce] linux.conf.au, Perth Australia, January 2003

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 25 05:37:47 EST 2002

Hi

I'm in Perth, and not as heavily involved as I was in the conference
committee but I am one of the organisers albeit now a peripheral one. I
participated in the lead up to our successful bid, and initial launch. This
is mostly in the area of promotion - hah!, failed miserably here by not
letting the LinuxChix know :(

The organising committee are beavering away to ensure a content rich and
fun event. If there is anything that you wish to know about Linux.conf.au,
Perth or Western Australia that is not covered on
http://conf.linux.org.au/, send an email to
lca-organisers at conf.linux.org.au for a reply from any one of the committee,
or feel free to contact me on jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au. And
yes, encourage people to respond to the call for papers.

So far, I know of one LinuxChix that is planning to come from the northern
hemisphere :)

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome all LinuxChix to Perth.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)