[Announce] Linuxchix archives merged

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Jun 3 13:51:23 EST 2002

Have you ever wanted to look up your old posts from late 1999?  Well, now
you can!  All of the known archives for linuxchix have been merged so that
they're all available on linuxchix.org.  This means over 17 thousand posts
on grrltalk, the busiest list!

The oldest archives are now from Sept 1999.  Because of poor date-stamping,
some posts may be out of order (even in the wrong month/year).  I *can* fix
these posts manually, but it's very time consuming (it takes over 3-4 hours
to rebuild some archives) so I'm afraid you'll have to live with the
quirks.  If it was posted, though, it's there somewhere!

The affected archives are...

Announce: http://mailman.linuxchix.org/pipermail/announce
Grrltalk: http://mailman.linuxchix.org/mailman/private/grrltalk
Issues:  http://mailman.linuxchix.org/mailman/private/issues
Jobposts: http://mailman.linuxchix.org/pipermail/jobposts
Techtalk: http://mailman.linuxchix.org/pipermail/techtalk
Volunteers: http://mailman.linuxchix.org/mailman/private/volunteers

(All the other lists are more recent so older archives weren't available)

Enjoy!

  Terri