[Announce] linuxchixLA: new linuxchix chapter!

Rosie Jones rosie+ at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 27 18:16:41 EST 2002

We are pleased to announce the birth of linuxchixLA, a linuxchix chapter
for the LA area. We welcome women from Los Angeles and environs. We may
meet in Pasadena, downtown LA, or Santa Monica, depending on the whims of
our members.

We will have the inaugural meeting some time in the next two to three
weeks, probably on a weekend. Email rosie+linuxchixLA-request at cs.cmu.edu
to be added to the mailing list, and with suggestions about when and where
it would suit you to have the meeting, if you have a preference.

Rosie Jones.
rosie+linuxchixLA-request at cs.cmu.edu