[Announce]General O'Reilly information

LinuxChix Coordinator jenn at linuxchix.org
Wed Dec 18 21:10:44 EST 2002

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: jenn at linuxchix.org
Subject: O'Reilly Calender on the Way
Date: 17 Dec 2002 18:45:43 -0800

Hi User Group Leader,

Please keep an eye out for your Official O'Reilly 25th Anniversary
calender in the mail. Feel free to keep this calender for yourself.
Along with the calender, I have included some ThinkGeek fliers for your
UG members. We are trying to get the word out about these calenders and
our other O'Reilly Gear. Could you help us by passing the following
message along to your members?

Remember the first online Soap? We do.
Check out the 2003 O'Reilly Anniversary Calendar--
jam-packed with pictures, tales, geek history,
O'Reilly lore, pithy quotes, and more--at:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/oreilly

Put Up An O'Reilly ThinkGeek Banner, Get A Free Book

O'Reilly is looking for UG members to display
our ThinkGeek calender banners on their personal web sites.
Please send a link to your site with our banner to
marsee at oreilly.com
and we will send you the O'Reilly book of your choice.

ThinkGeek Banners:
http://ug.oreilly.com/banners/thinkgeek/

Thanks for your help and have a great holiday!

Marsee
 My book 'Essential CVS' will be published by O'Reilly in 2003.
jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/