[Announce]Bay area LinuxChix meeting, Sept. 7th, 2002

Val Henson val at nmt.edu
Tue Aug 27 17:36:52 EST 2002

Continuing the long tradition of our non-chapter, we will be getting
together to celebrate Kathee Fitzgerald coming into town!  We'll meet
at the Garden Fresh vegetarian restaurant on Saturday, Sept. 7th at
7pm.  Garden Fresh is located at 1245 W. El Camino Real, Mountain
View.  For a brief review, see:

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/12.21.95/veggie-9551.html

As usual, if you can't make it at 7pm, we'll probably be hanging
around until at least 9pm.

This is not a (near-mythical) women-only meeting, so LinuxChix can
feel free to bring guests.

Hope to see you there!

-VAL