[announce] First Meeting - Kansas City chapter! (sorry for cross post)

Nicoya Helm nhelm2 at kumc.edu
Tue Jul 17 15:28:14 EST 2001

Sorry for cross-posting, but since this is a first meeting, I wanted to be sure to get the word out to those who might not read the anounce list.

The first meeting of the Kansas City Linuxchix Chapter will be at 7:30 pm, Wednesday Aug 1st, at the Supreme Bean Coffee house, 1615 West 39th St., Kansas City MO.  This will be a very informal meeting. basically just an opportunity for local chix (from Kansas _and_ Missouri!) to meet and greet.

Any questions, need directions, etc, please email me directly.
  nhelm2 at kumc.edu

~~~Nicoya...