[announce] more alpha testing needed

deb deb at hub.org
Sun Oct 29 01:14:12 EST 2000

hiya folks.

I'm still hammering away at getting the new site put together (ongoing
construction efforts have been witnessed by several people :), and I'd
appreciate it if lots of you could go hammer on the Alpha site again:

http://www.osdi.org

I've implemented a few suggested changes, added a few minor features, and
added the wiki web.  More notes about the ongoing changes are posted to
the alpha site as they occur.  I'm hoping to go Beta (hopefully) early
next week to go live (again, hopefully) sometime shortly thereafter.

Ok.  Please let me know what you think about the new site.

- deb

--- Deb Richardson (aka: dria) ---
deb at dria.org
http://www.dria.org