[announce] Re: [trianglewebgrrls] Next Triangle LinuxChix meeting - CHANGE OF VENUE

HeliAero2 at aol.com HeliAero2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 16:53:44 EST 2000

Hi Everyone
I would like to say that I'm impressed with the content and feedback I've
seen from this list.  It is unusual in the big anonymous world of the
internet.  I'm not in your local area, but travel often, and would love to
make a meeting some day.  Even though I'm not a local to you (I'm Alaska!!!)
I hope you'll allow me to stay a part of your list.

Ever dream of owning a global e-commerce business that would allow you the
freedom to travel
and operate from anywhere in the world?  The dream can now become a
<A HREF="http://www.Rexall.com/RememberYourDreams">Remember Your Dreams</A>