[announce] iware job
cpearson at iwareinc.com
Wed Jun 14 13:20:11 EST 2000
Linux Client Software Developer
If you are a smart, experienced, enthusiastic Linux Software Client
Developer come join our expanding team!
iWare is a dynamic software company enabling consumers to take control of
their Internet experience through an innovative desktop application. iWare's
founders are veterans of a successful Internet company called Food.com and
are now generating significant success and momentum at iWare as well. iWare
is growing fast - drawing top talent from the worlds of technology and the
Internet. This is your opportunity to join a well-funded emerging company
with tremendous potential.
iWare is looking for 3 experienced Linux Client Software Developers to work
on a multi-threaded client server application for operation under Linux,
targeted for embedded Linux Internet appliances.
We're a fast-growing Internet Software Development Company with a seasoned
management team and a proven business model. If you want to work with a
company that values integrity and quality-we're the right place for you!
We offer you considerable creative input, appreciation and support for your
work, as well as one of the best compensation packages in the industry,
including a comprehensive array of benefits.
Personal Requirements- we need a person who:
* Is outstandingly reliable with a strict client-driven
* Is a self -starter, highly focused and productive
* Has a strong work ethic
* Is able to work quick yet carefully under pressure
* Is a strong team player, likes a stimulating, collaborative
* Has sound technology judgment, critical thinking skills and
Your role will be to help scale our systems as we grow:
* Design and set development specs
* Develop and implement projects targeted for an embedded
* Document the systems for technical purposes
* Help keep our Linux-based systems running smoothly and
Ideally your resume will include:
* Unix, preferably Linux experience
* Significant development of multi-threaded software
* Graphic user interface on Unix-X or X alternative
* TCP/IP, Sockets
* Strong C/C++ skills.
* Experience with Java and willingness to use it as necessary
* 4+years of experience working in Unix or Linux environment
The following are beneficial but not essential
* BS/CS or MS/CS from a top ranked computer science university
* Interest in user interface design
* Embedded systems development
* Strong skills in the area of look and feel for user
ccassidy at iwareinc.com <mailto:ccassidy at iwareinc.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Announce