[announce] Next Triangle LinuxChix meeting - February 16

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Wed Feb 2 14:40:13 EST 2000

Hi, everyone,

Our next Triangle LinuxChix meeting will be on Wednesday, February 16 at
6:30 PM.  We will be meeting, as usual, at the Treybrooke Clubhouse, 201
Treybrooke Drive (off Church Street) in Morrisville.

We have rescheduled the technical presentation on IP masquerading, which
was the top item on the members' wish list after our September meeting.
Our special guest speaker will be Andy Wilson, a PhD student in Computer
Science at UNC. His self-description:

"If you're into such things, I've been running Linux since kernel
0.99.14t, lo, these many moons ago. I'm a standard-issue computer
graphics PhD student at UNC. "

We also still have some Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 CDs to give away, too!

PLUS ! Food and soft drinks and a chance to network with the cool women
of
the Triangle Linux community!

Please spread the word about our meeting far and wide thoughout the
Linux community.  As always, newcomers to Linux will be made welcome.
Directions and additional information are available on our web site at:

http://www.netferrets.net/trianglelinuxchix

Also, if you are coming, please RSVP to caitlyn at netferrets.net so that
we can make sure everyone gets something to eat.  A $3.00 donation to
cover the snackgrrl's costs is appreciated.

I hope to see y'all then!

Regards,
Cait Martin
Insane Chapter Organizer