[announce] Triangle LinuxChix Installfest

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Thu Nov 4 11:53:09 EST 1999

Hi, everyone,

Our Triangle LinuxChix Linux Installfest is less than two weeks away, on
Sunday, November 14, so it's time to start making plans!  We will be meeting
at Treybrooke Clubhouse, 201 Treybrooke Drive, in Morrisville.  Set up is at
4 PM, installs start at 4:30, and we will run until 9.  We will also do a
potluck dinner.

We will have lots of folding tables and complete use of both upstairs and
downstairs (the pool table upstairs will be gone), so we can accommodate
20-25 people very easily.  We'll also have more help, since we are doing
this jointly with Triangle Webgrrls, and also more newbies.  I think there
should be adequate support for everyone who needs help, and many copies of
many distributions of Linux, including Red Hat, Caldera, and TurboLinux, in
various versions.  We are also happy to help those of you who have Linux
installed add apps and other things (like fonts and peripherals) to your
system.

So... mark your calendar for a week from Sunday afternoon and evening.
Also, if you are coming, please RSVP to me at caitlyn at netferrets.net and let
me know what you are bringing for the potluck so that I can plan everything
and make sure we have enough of everything for you.

Directions to Treybrooke can be found at:

http://www.netferrets.net/trianglelinuxchix/treybrooke.html

I hope to see lots of you then!

Regards,
Caity