[announce] Party tomorrow night!

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Tue Dec 14 14:24:30 EST 1999

Hi, everyone,

Just a reminder that the Triangle LinuxChix Holiday Party is tomorrow
evening from 6:30 until everyone has had enough  :)  We will have a potluck
dinner, a silly geek movie to make fun of, door prizes courtesy of Caldera
Systems (including seven copies of Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 and cool T-shirts),
and hopefully lots of fun for everyone.

The meeting/party, as usual, is at the Treybrooke Clubhouse, 201 Treybrooke
Drive, in Morrisville.  Directions are on our web site at:

http://www.netferrets.net/trianglelinuxchix

If you are coming and haven't RSVPed yet, please drop me a note at
caitlyn at netferrets.net so that we can plan for you.  Of course, if you
decide to come at the last minute, we'll still make you welcome.  Friends,
spouses, and SOs are definitely invited.

I hope I see y'all tomorrow night.

Till then,
Caity Martin