[Actionchix] hello

Aj Davis dreadgeek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:41:08 UTC 2009

The best advice I (or probably anyone else) can give you is to buy a
couple of books---SAMS Publishing Teach Yourself Linux is good.  You
might also look at O'Reily Associates books on Linux.  Did you have a
specific question?  What is it you're looking to do?  Are you
interested in Linux for school?  Are you trying to get something done
for work?  Are you interested in programming Linux?  It's a rather big
subject you're asking about so if you could narrow down what it is
you're looking to learn and why, it might prove helpful.

Cheers
Adrienne

Aj Davis
dreadgeek at gmail.com
When it comes to choosing the people whose thoughts and actions will
decide the fates of millions, then we suddenly want someone just like
us, someone fit to have a beer with, someone down-to-earth--in fact,
almost anyone, provided that he or she doesn't seem too intelligent or
well educated. (Sam Harris)