[Actionchix] Writers wanted! Come one, come all - [closes Friday Feb. 1st]

Beth Skwarecki beth-linuxchix at loxosceles.org
Thu Jan 31 08:07:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 12:23:12AM -0600, turtle wrote:
> Um... I think I'm on that team.  :)  I don't actually know who, if anyone,
> is in charge.
>
> Fellow Editorchix: who is our fearless leader?

Ah, our failure to organize. I got the feeling that would come back to bite
us someday. :)

Better late than never. Let's elect one (or two?) chix to be, let's say,
editing team coordinators/contactpersons. From there, members of the editing
team can take responsibility for particular areas - say, their favorite
floating column, or blog wrangling, or whatever. (Obviously, these needs
haven't been fully enumerated yet). The team coordinators will make sure
that each area is matched to an editor. How does that sound?

I'll nominate myself for coordinator ... if more than one or two of us are
interested, we could have a vote.

-beth

--
Beth Skwarecki