[Actionchix] Writers wanted! Come one, come all - [closes Friday Feb. 1st]

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Wed Jan 30 02:23:30 UTC 2008

Hey Daria, great to hear!

The editing team would be the ones who would arrange all that
(http://magazine.linuxchix.org/?q=node/2).  It looks like they don't
have their guidelines written out yet, so I'm not sure who's "in charge"
per-say, but I'm sure when the time comes, they'll have answers to your
qs...

Thanks again for volunteering  :)

rs