[Actionchix] Anyone else??

turtle dreaded.night.turtle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:49:19 UTC 2008

This is a pretty hectic time of year.  I know a lot of people volunteered to
write columns when we were coming up with what topics we'd include as
regular subject matter.  (I know I volunteered for several.  I'm committed
to one right now.  Once I'm done that, if there's more to be done I'll help
out with others.)

I think there's a bunch of people who will want to do this but who may not
be reading the list right now due to various work/school/life issues.

We could either a) go through the archives and find out who offered to do
what, b) wait a bit and ask again or c) post through all of linuxchix with
individual calls for one-time writers for specific topics (i.e. "We're
looking for someone to write about 1000 words on safe surfing for children.
It's due in two weeks.  Any takers?").

Also, once we get the first issue out there, we will likely get a big wave
of volunteer offers as people go "hey!  I could do that!" and offer to send
us articles after they see a finished issue.

~Daria