[Actionchix] Final Two Design Mockups - RESULTS

Tricia Bowen tricia.bowen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:16:48 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,
And the winner is.... Choice 2 with the pink X and gradient from Choice 1.
Yes, that wasn't a choice, but a majority of people hated the brown
background stripes. Here is a breakdown of the outcome.

Choice 1 got 4 votes
Choice 2 got 3 votes
Choice 3 (2 w/ pink X and gradient) got 6 votes.

I'll replace the current theme (http://www.chixbits.com) with choice 3
sometime this week.
--Tricia