[Actionchix] Create your drupal magazine.linuxchix.org account

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Wed Sep 26 16:07:35 UTC 2007

Hey all,

So Brenda Wallace and Sulamita Garcia have very graciously set up drupal
for us to start creating, editing and managing our content for ChixBits!

Thank you ladies so very, very much!

What to do now:

- Please go to -->magazine.linuxchix.org<-- and create an account for
yourself.  You must have volunteered for at least one of these teams:
Designer, Editor, Translator, Approver.  I have listed the current
volunteer list below in case you forgot what you signed up for  :)

- Next, each team create their own home-page (Designer team will have
one, Editors will have one, etc.)  This is the page where you list
things like:  Who are your members, the guidelines to join the team, the
general structure of your team (i.e. if there's one lead, or if all are
peers, how do you vote on decisions, etc.)  These are all important
things to discuss amongst your teammates.  Also, if you'd like, pick a
another fun name for your team as well if you don't like 'Translator
Team', etc.

- Once this is done, we can start talking about the regular columns, who
will be on the regular writing staff, etc.  At this point, writers will
join as well.  We will also talk about how all the teams will engage and
work with each other.

Thanks!

rs

Here is the current ChixBits volunteer list:

EDITING TEAM
-------------
Beth Skwarecki
Turtle