[Actionchix] Don't forget to vote! - *Re-vote Title - your choices below - Closes FridaySept. 21st

Ruth ruth-lists at verte.org.uk
Sat Sep 22 12:05:10 UTC 2007

TITLE:
20. LinuxChix Magazine
24. OpenChix
25. O!pen: the Shared Technology Journal
(I like PenGwen but I don't think it will translate well)

MOTTO:
My preference for the motto changes depending on the title of the
magazine - I think either one needs to mention LinuxChix but not
necessarily both. Particularly if LinuxChix variant title is chosen, I
don't think the "A Linux Chix (tm) publication" motto should be used
but if a non-Chix related title is chosen, that would be my preferred
motto.
So I suppose I abstain for now at least.

-Ruth