[Actionchix] *Re-vote Title - your choices below - Closes Friday Sept. 21st

Gayathri Swaminathan gayathri.swa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:21:47 UTC 2007

Hey Rolla:
You have been such a champ coordinating these efforts. +1 for your spirit!

Here are my votes:

> ======
> TITLE
> ======
>
> 6.  ChixBits

also think the variations "ChixBytes", "LNXCHXBits", "LNXCHXBytes",
"LNXCHXWorks", "LNXSprites" work :) ( sorry added more variations than I
thought  I would...)

=====
> MOTTO
> =====
> 2.  "A Linux Chix (tm) publication"
> 4.  "By Chix, for all"
> 9.  "Of Linux users across globe, by Linuxchix, for all "
> 10. "The magazine for the IT women community."
> 11. "The open-tech mag for world-wise women."
> 12. "Your resource for syncing with Linux and the FOSS community"

Thanks,

--
Gayathri Swaminathan
gpgkey: 3EFB3D39