[Actionchix] Final Volunteer List - Linux Chix mag

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Sat Sep 15 21:31:25 UTC 2007

Hey all,

So today's Sept. 15h!  The Linux Chix mag volunteer list is below.
Please let me know if I incorrectly put your name down or missed
anything (or if you would like to retract your submission).

Keep in mind that if anyone would like to join teams later on, they are
more than welcome to do so!  However they will go through the submission
process that each team comes up with (remember that these teams are
responsible for working together in creating their own guidelines for
their team).

I have talked to Sulamita (LinuxChix admin) and she's still pretty busy
with things, so Drupal isn't set up yet, but hopefully will be soon.  We
still have some pre-work to do anyway, so let's get that out of the way
first.

Here is the final list:

EDITING TEAM
-------------