[Actionchix] ADA

ZaReason zareason at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:36:17 UTC 2007

c) and d) might be open to potential jabs but phenomenally immature young
men. "Periodical" --> PMS jokes, period jokes. "Monthly" --> open territory
for "time of month" jokes.

I grew up with brothers who teased me mercilessly, so I'm fairly keen at
predicting what potential jabs can be found in a simple, innocent word or
gesture.. g) "User" sounds a bit like "use her" but a mag doesn't transfer
to speech much, so it may not be a problem.

I love the other names. I would love to see a name that is bulletproof. I
think this whole project is a fantastic idea and I hope to see it thrive.

Personally, I am tempted to say I like a) best for it's sophisticated and
subtle insinuation that it is made by females (-ette as a common feminine
word ending). I'm not sure, but for now, I love the sound and look of it.

--Cathy