[Actionchix] *VOTE - ChixBits format? Web, pdf, etc. - closes Friday Oct. 12th

Beth Skwarecki beth-linuxchix at loxosceles.org
Fri Oct 5 20:54:30 UTC 2007

> 1) Publication Timeline: (choose one)
>
> A. Weekly
> B. Monthly
> C. Quarterly

Monthly is best, but do we have enough people, willing to give enough time,
to put together an awesomeness-packed issue every month?

I'll throw in my vote for C. Quarterly, with the option to increase
frequency if we feel like that isn't enough.

> 2) Publication Format: (choose all that apply)
>
> A. Web (through magazine.linuxchix.org)
> B. Web (through another ChixBits specific domain, e.g. www.chixbits.com,
> etc.)
> C. PDF
> D. Printed (as a regular way of publishing)
> E. Printed (only at events or certain occasions)
> F. Other (please specify)

B and E. (A requires people to remember a magazine title *and* a URL. Which
is fine, but a dedicated domain would be better.)

--
Beth Skwarecki
http://bethskwarecki.com