[Actionchix] Re: [Sydney Linuxchix] In-person LinuxChix website hackfest: linux.conf.au, 20 Jan 2007

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Mon Jan 15 17:10:04 UTC 2007

Hi:

I am new to this list ( So sorry if these questions have already been asked before )

How do I collaborate / contribute if I do not reside in Australia?

Are the materials from the hackfest updated on the site (http://lca2007.linux.org.au/LinuxchixOrgHackfest) after the meet?

Is there a current procedure to help on the "Projects that need help and feedback" section of this page (http://mosshead.com/wikichix/index.php?title=Main_Page)

Thanks,
Gayathri