[Actionchix] Is anyone familiar with Open Office Database?

Emily Nashif nashife at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:44:46 UTC 2006

Hi Christina,

if you are looking for general tutorials, I'd try doing a google
search for "open office database tutorials" or "open office base
forums" or something.

This seems to be a good source that I just found:
http://sheepdogguides.com/fdb/fdb1main.htm  it has introductory
material and a lot of step-by-step resources.

If you have specific questions, try asking those questions and maybe
someone knows.

Anyway, congratulations on trying out linux. I run ubuntu, but i've
heard great things about edubuntu.

Emily

On 10/9/06, Christina <cockrham at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello all, I am a new user to Linux. I am using EDUBUNTU and I love it. I am trying to figure out the Open Office Database. Is there anyone who can give me some pointers. I am not fluent at all with Access on the windows side, so please dont make any references to that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
> Christina

Website: pennyhero.net
AIM: pennyher0