[Actionchix] Update requests

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Tue May 2 08:56:46 EST 2006

Mary Gardiner wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2006, Gloria Willadsen wrote:
>
>> So I told Jen that I thought it best to just either reference her static
>> content direcly, or export from the old and import to the new manually.
>> She agreed, said she had done that, and asked us all to review what she
>> had imported from the old site.
>>

> Ok, I was missing this part of the story I think, thanks.

Sorry about the lack of updates. I've forgotten who I've been sending
updates to ... should have just sent them to Actionchix instead.

FYI, http://linuxchix.dangerousideas.com has some of the documents
imported just as an initial test. There are some obvious problems in
addition to the ones that Chris mentioned. We figured we'd fix them all
at once before doing another import into that site.

Jen