[Actionchix] Logos

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 29 20:30:01 EST 2006

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006, Val Henson wrote:
> The question of "What LinuxChix logo goes on the main web site?"
> should be resolved as part of the existing web site design process.
> Part of the evaluation of web site design will be what logo they use.
> People with good logo ideas can post them to actionchix; consider it
> part of the web site design discussion.

Ok, this sounds like a good way to go. One thing that hasn't been worked
out yet is what process we're going to use to make the final design
decision (assume that the designers themselves do not converge on a
single design -- I'm not making assumptions either way about that). But
soon I will open up the design process a bit, and we can start on this.

-Mary