[Actionchix] Logos

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 29 11:24:24 EST 2006

Just a reminder to people: at the moment the tasks the actionchix list
is working on are:

 - moving the LinuxChix site to Plone
 - updating the HTML of the site
 - re-designing the site

At the moment we're not really having a logo competition. The reason I
raise this is that logos and logo ideas are starting to pour in, here
and on grrltalk, and if we don't have some kind of process for choosing
a logo or a set of logos then it's likely that that work will go to
waste and six months from now people will be wondering what happened to
their hard work and their beautiful logos.

I do not feel competant to make a final decision on which logo we should
use or even what process we should use to decide on one. Any ideas? Val,
since you've actually commissioned work, and may not have expected
reasonably fundamental opposition, I'm particularly interested in your
comments on what we should do next.

-Mary