Moved to grrltalk (Re: [Actionchix] OLD old LinuxChix logo and Brazil)

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 29 07:48:19 EST 2006

Just for reference: Val has moved the discussion of the old logo and its
significance to LinuxChix and to LinuxChix Brazil to grrltalk.

I think this is a good decision: actionchix is a list for getting things
done, and for discussing work we're doing. It's not that the logo
discussion is not important, it's just that it may go places that aren't
directly relevant to the task at hand, which is our new design and CMS,
so grrltalk is the right place for it. Thanks Val.

Please send further discussion about the cultural meaning of the logos
there. Discussion about which logo or font would work well in a design
and that sort of thing should stay here.

-Mary