[Actionchix] Re: New logo roughs!

Lisa lisaj at spiritualfruits.com
Sun Mar 26 05:37:48 EST 2006

New logo roughs:  I like #3; it's got a very cool and Slashdot-ish
flavor to it... but with an adaptation.  I would add a small Tux to the
right of her monitor.  I agree that #7 is great, and that a teletype
look is very appropriate and attractive.

On design:
Both of these, especially #7, would fit in with one concept I had for a
new design.  The navigation menu would have the same type of font, maybe
even green on a black background, like old-school monochrome monitors.

Lisa