[Actionchix] Plone migration IRC channel

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Fri Mar 24 14:43:24 EST 2006

Hi all,

In case it is useful, I have created an IRC channel for use in
discussion the Plone migration and directly associated tasks.

The channel is #plone-migration on irc.linuxchix.org

Please keep in mind, when using IRC that it is real time and not
everyone can participate in every discussion due to busy-ness and
timezone differences. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if decisions made on
IRC get summarised on this list after the discussion just so that people
who aren't online at the right time know what's going on.

-Mary