[Actionchix] Choice of CMS

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Mar 21 03:15:29 EST 2006

On 16-Mar-06, at 8:24 AM, Gloria wrote:
> I am worried about the maintenance of anything PHP based. I am
> currently paid to maintain a PHP site that has grown into an
> unmanageable mess. It takes lots of time to clean up.

I, on the other hand, have been co-maintaining a PHP site for 8 years
or so, and haven't had any severe problems (though you might want to
ask me again after we do our server migration and php upgrade next
week).  Still, I'm pretty sure you hit the nail on the head with your
next statement:

>  But then again, I guess any tool or language could get you into the
> same snafu if one does not use it well.

Quoted for truth. :)

  Terri