[Actionchix] Choice of CMS

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Thu Mar 16 06:36:14 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 10:10 -0800, Cynthia Kiser wrote:
> If you are going to use Plone, your designers had better like
> rectangles. Making a Plone site look like anything but a Plone site
> will give you gray hair.

The nice thing about Plone is that the template system is written to
validate to w3c standards for xhtml transitional already and most design
work can be done with CSS. It can become a little more complex if you
need to create custom types but I would not view that as a design issue
really.

Cheers
chris