[Actionchix] State of the new website

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Jun 28 19:23:19 UTC 2006

On 25-Jun-06, at 2:11 PM, Val Henson wrote:
> I really want to see a low-graphics, low-overhead, extremely simple
> 3-color web site in soothing colors.  Please don't make me learn CSS
> just to submit a clean, Google-style, navigation-bar-on-left web site
> design.

Just for the record, I'm working on this.  It shouldn't take very long
at all, but I keep getting phone calls or have people show up at the
door every time I sit down to do it.

I expect I'll have a small collection of simple html/css designs ready
on Friday, maybe Sunday at the latest, and then I'll expect people to
tweak them to show what they actually want.  Sometimes it's easier to
show than do, so I'm hoping this might help as people explain what they
like and don't like. :)

  Terri