[Actionchix] State of the new website

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Jun 27 02:50:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006, Gloria W wrote:
> When an html file is removed, is it possible to leave an empty file in
> it's place? It's not elegant, but it wouldn't mess with your number
> generation.

It's not the HTML files, as I understand it. It's that they're all
generated from a mailbox copy of that month's mails. I suppose a blank
mail could be left in that mailbox, but it sounds from Terri's mail like
there just isn't a deterministic mapping between message number X in the
mailbox and message number Y in the HTML.

-Mary