[Actionchix] State of the new website

Gloria Willadsen strangest at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 14:09:02 UTC 2006

>Amy and I put a lot of energy/time into wrapping our heads around the
>architecture, page layout and design of the Linuxchix site, however we
>never did receive any feedback. If everybody really hates it we'd like
>to know.
>
>Considering that we have spent a good deal of time getting into the
>head-space of the project, I propose that we work with the design and
>architecture that was submitted and people provide feedback on what does
>and doesn't work.
>
>It's still available at:
>http://mosshead.com/projects/linuxchix/
>
>Looking at the design 6 weeks later, there are, of course, things that I
>would change, in particular, I'd remove the News clipart that we threw
>in at the last minute, etc.
>
>chris (and amy)

I read this before I left for vacation, and I thought it was better
organized than many commercial collaborative projects I have worked on.
 You both did an excellent job.

Regarding inconsistencies you mentioned, do you mean look and feel
inconsistencies? Are they intentional, or just due to evolution? And
should they go away via the use on a master CSS template or Plone skin,
or something? Please elaborate.

Thank you,
Gloria