[Actionchix] Re: Moving linuxchix.org to Plone

Gloria W strangest at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 19:20:02 UTC 2006

jennyw wrote:
> Gloria W wrote:
>> Will do.  This weekend would be good, since I have a lull in my
>> freelance work.
>> Jen, Dancer, let me know if you need my phone number, and I'll pass
>> it to you.
>
> I can take a break from packing and moving on Sunday. Gloria -- is
> there a particularly good time for you? Sunday should be flexible for
> me (but otherwise I'm busy between now and Wed.).  The install should
> be pretty quick -- less than an hour. My phone number is (415) 601-7972.
Jen, thank you. Similarly, here's mine:
609-978-7789.
I will call you tomorrow morning around 11AM. I am only free until noon
tomorrow, and then again later on at night (much later, like 10PM?). But
this may be just enough time. Installation and configuration of one user
shouldn't take too long, really.

> Dancer -- if you're okay giving us passwords, you can send them to me
> at jenw at colorfulexpressions.com. This is an e-mail address I check
> more often than this one (which I use for mailing lists).  My public
> key is down below.  Also, if you can pass on any important info, like
> what IP addresses we have available, what's installed now, what IP
> addresses we're using, what distribution we're using, etc., that'd be
> great.
We also need to know what port you want this placed on, although values
in the conf file can be changed later as well.

I suspect installation will be easy, but the fine-tuning of security and
permissions will be more difficult/tedious.

Thank you,
Gloria