[Actionchix] reiterate for feedback

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Jul 10 16:24:31 UTC 2006

On 10-Jul-06, at 3:10 AM, chris wrote:
> http://www.mosshead.com/linuxchix/feedback1/lists/
>
> - made sidenav 25%

If we're aiming to suit people with different font sizes, you may want
to express the sidenav in terms of the font (eg: 15em rather than 25%)
because then it'll remain consistent no matter what font size is used.

Putting dots or something in front of the menu items will help if any
of the things do get wrapped in people's smaller viewport sizes.

I like the reduced space in the menu, but I'd prefer a little bit more
space around the headers in the documents.  It looks a bit cramped in a
couple of places, to me, and only a couple of pixels off from what I'd
sort of expect.

I agree with Jen that the logo isn't a great fit -- maybe changing the
colours on the logo would be good, or maybe incorporating colours from
the logo into the design would be the way to go.  (Would the darker
blue work in the menu?)